"Heaven on Earth!" Top 5 Page for this destination Boulder by shohman
Boulder Travel Guide: 244 reviews and 336 photos
Boulder is my new favorite place! The City passed a law years ago prohibiting tall buildings. The result is that no matter where you are, you have a view of the mountains. The scenery here is just awesome. The people are amzingly friendly and they truly care about their surroundings. There is very little litter and as a result no matter where you are your will be surrounded by pure nature.
The people here are also amazingly fit. I thought Floridians were fit, but this place is full of runners, bikers, hikers, and walkers.
Boulder is a college town and as a result has a very funky vibe to it.
I think I'll move here.
Wow! The change in altitude packed a punch! I am pretty fit as far as cardio, but just a few minutes into my first hike I was wheezing like a rabid ferret. The views were worth it and I ended up hiking every day that I was here.
Scenes like this had me never wanting to leave. Imagine living here and having this view all year round?!
What a great place!
- Pros:Mountains galore
- Cons:nothing at all, it's perfect.
- In a nutshell:The best place I have ever visited.
Growing up in Boston, I was used to being snapped at by bus drivers if I dared ask a question. Boulder is the complete... more travel advice
Boulder has one of the highest per capita residents with college degrees in the U.S. The library is a reflection of... more travel advice
- See All hiking boots
- See All find the deer
- See All Healthy supermarket
- See All great Thai
shohman's Related Pages
Boulder Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heaven on Earth!"
- "The Bold Beers of Boulder"
- "Sportsman's Paradise"
- "Boulder Colorado"
- "Boulder, Colorado"
- "Just passing through ......"
- "my home town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boulder
- Hotels in Boulder
- Transportation in Boulder
- Nightlife in Boulder
- Restaurants in Boulder
- Shopping in Boulder
- Warnings and Dangers in Boulder
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boulder
- 38 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Boulder?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boulder
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 59 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Augustine Intro, 45 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 52 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 34 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulder Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo City Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sint Maarten Intro, 19 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues