"Heaven on Earth!" Top 5 Page for this destination Boulder by shohman

Boulder Travel Guide: 242 reviews and 333 photos

Boulder, Colorado

Boulder is my new favorite place! The City passed a law years ago prohibiting tall buildings. The result is that no matter where you are, you have a view of the mountains. The scenery here is just awesome. The people are amzingly friendly and they truly care about their surroundings. There is very little litter and as a result no matter where you are your will be surrounded by pure nature.
The people here are also amazingly fit. I thought Floridians were fit, but this place is full of runners, bikers, hikers, and walkers.
Boulder is a college town and as a result has a very funky vibe to it.
I think I'll move here.

hiking

Wow! The change in altitude packed a punch! I am pretty fit as far as cardio, but just a few minutes into my first hike I was wheezing like a rabid ferret. The views were worth it and I ended up hiking every day that I was here.

Mountains everywhere.

Scenes like this had me never wanting to leave. Imagine living here and having this view all year round?!
What a great place!

• Pros:Mountains galore
  • Cons:nothing at all, it's perfect.
  • In a nutshell:The best place I have ever visited.
  • Last visit to Boulder: Nov 2006
  • Intro Updated Nov 18, 2006

• hotsauce28's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2008 at 2:30 PM

does she wear her uniform when she gives it to you? =D

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2008 at 5:12 PM

Taos .. have to fly and drive unless u take a small plane. So that means into DEN or ABQ. Either way, give me some notice, and if I can get the time off work I will drive my happy ass up there to hug on your neck!

• Pixiekatten's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2007 at 3:28 PM

Haha.. I'll drink to that! But I dont have any spirits so another cup of coffee will have to do! Cheers! :)

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2007 at 5:01 PM

First time me seeing all your Boulder Tips. VERY cool. I like it too!

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2006 at 6:52 PM

Welcome to the I love Colorado club. Now please don't tell everyone! :-)

• Katmosphere's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2006 at 6:01 PM

OMG...I used to hang out at the Sink!@!!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2006 at 12:29 PM

Nice Boulder pages. Looks a little different from the 70's when I was there. Loved the altitude - always won our home meets in x-country!

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2006 at 9:24 AM

Great page, Scott, figured you'd find the pub!

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2006 at 8:37 AM

Scott I promised I would check your page I am glad I did ,we once stayed in Boulder one night many years ago it was a great place but I see it is much greater now I love the way youlooked around you an descibed it all

shohman

“No suitable nodes are available to serve your request”

Badges & Stats in Boulder

Have you been to Boulder?

Latest Activity in Boulder