"Gaudi, Miro, Picasso, Oh My!" Barcelona by cosmogypsy
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,675 reviews and 22,155 photos
I fell in love with Barcelona! The first glimpse I had of Gaudi made me become a maniac. I had to see everything that he did in Barcelona. I was there for 4 days, and I think that I saw everything!!! He was amazing.
He has changed a normal city into a place where dragons lurk around every corner and art awaits those willing to take a few seconds to enjoy their surroundings.
- Cons:Too many tourist
- In a nutshell:Barcelona is Gaudi as Gaudi is Barcelona!
cosmogypsy's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans 10 reviews, 11 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Los Angeles 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winter Park Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos