"Koh Ngai (Trang province)" Top 5 Page for this destination Trang by XBlanka
Trang Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 98 photos
If you’re looking for something quiet and peaceful – this is your island. Koh Ngai is easy reachable from the Trang. Visit some tourist office in Trang and choose the residence you want to stay. The tourist agent will organize everything for you including the transportation to the island.
On Koh Ngai there are only few seaside resorts. Every has own beach bar and restaurant. There isn’t any night club with disco or something like that. People spend the evenings walking on the beach or sitting in the bar watching the fireshow.
You can spend the day on beach or make a boat trip around the surrounding islands. The residence employees are always ready to organize everything for you. In the morning you can also make a short walk trip to the jungle.
Have few beers or drinks at the Koh Ngai Villa beach bar. You can meet there new people and the cocktails are really... more travel advice
Buy a trip to the 3 surroundings islands: Koh Ma, Koh Cheuk, Koh Muk (+ Emerald Cave). You will experience great... more travel advice
XBlanka's Related Pages
Trang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trang - Wonderful Memories"
- "Not A Proper Plan City"
- "Koh Ngai (Trang province)"
- ""SURVIVAL TOUR" 2004-TRANG"
- "Trangquil Islands South of Krabi"
- "Trang, quick get away"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trang
- Hotels in Trang
- Transportation in Trang
- Nightlife in Trang
- Restaurants in Trang
- Warnings and Dangers in Trang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trang
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Trang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trang
Photos in TrangSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 25 reviews, 32 photos
- Southern Thailand Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trang Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Thailand Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Krabi Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bern Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Basse-Nendaz Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos