"My last Indochina country." Laos by vuzu
Laos Travel Guide: 3,759 reviews and 9,411 photos
I took a flight from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang. And the flight was costly.
I've been visited most of the Indochina countries for the past few years. And Laos is the last Indochina country where I visited in 2011 Feb.
The very next day I rented a motorbike and visited the waterfall.
Pak Au cave is one of the highlight in LP
One of the night bazaar I've ever visited in my life. more travel advice
vuzu's Related Pages
Laos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One Can Never Get Enough of Laos"
- "Tread Softly: Laos"
- "A rather virgin country"
- "Lao People Democratic Republic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laos
- Hotels in Laos
- Transportation in Laos
- Nightlife in Laos
- Restaurants in Laos
- Shopping in Laos
- Warnings and Dangers in Laos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laos
- 10 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Laos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laos
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inle Lake Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bagan Intro, 11 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amarapura Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Kyaiktiyo Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Borobudur Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos