"Vietnam 2004" Ho Chi Minh City by vuzu
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide: 3,155 reviews and 7,298 photos
Vietnamese is the friendliest people I've ever met during my backpack trip.
Xin Cao - hello (vietnamese)
You will find Notre Dame Catheral, City Hall and Museum from the picture.
NIce shot, what do you think?
Cao Tai is just too far away from HCM city. If you're taking the one day CAO TAI and Cu Chi Tunnel, I would suggest you... more travel advice
vuzu's Related Pages
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saigon Saigon !"
- "IMPREXXION: HO CHI MINH CITY"
- "Former Saigon"
- "Ho Chi Minh City 29/3/08 - 3/4/08"
- "Ho Chin Minh City, the new Saigon"
- "Lost in Saigon!?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Transportation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City
- Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
- Warnings and Dangers in Ho Chi Minh City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ho Chi Minh City
Photos in Ho Chi Minh CitySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inle Lake Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bagan Intro, 11 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amarapura Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Kyaiktiyo Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Borobudur Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos