"Mingun Temple" Mingun by vuzu
Mingun Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 90 photos
Mingun located in the northern part of Myanmar. Most people will travel from Mandalay to Mingun.
There's only one boat ride service from Mandalay jetty to Mingun everyday. You have to purchase a pass for Mingun and Sagaing Hill visit.
Nice view from the top of Mingun temple.
It's nice to enjoy a cool drink at the nearby shops while waiting for the boat ride back to Mandalay. more travel advice
vuzu's Related Pages
Mingun Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mingun - A beautiful pile of bricks!"
- "Mingun Burma"
- "World's Almost Biggest"
- "Mingun Temple"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mingun
- Transportation in Mingun
- Restaurants in Mingun
- Shopping in Mingun
- Warnings and Dangers in Mingun
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mingun
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mingun?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mingun
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inle Lake Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bagan Intro, 11 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amarapura Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Kyaiktiyo Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Borobudur Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos