"Stowe, Home of the Trapp Family Lodge" Top 5 Page for this destination Stowe by Tryla
Stowe Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 112 photos
The Trapp family first started welcoming guests to their 27-room lodge in the summer of 1950. Thirty-three years later the family opened its doors to a new 93-room resort with the same country charm of the original lodge. The Lodge continues to be owned and operated by the Trapp family, the inspiration for the classic musical and movie "The Sound of Music."
- Pros:Very Beautiful
- Cons:Very Expensive
- In a nutshell:We couldin't afford to stay here but we had a wonderful dinner here.
Stowe shopping is 100 owner operated stores in an historical & charming New England village setting. Whether it's for... more travel advice
It starts with a 7-minute “moovie” shown in the Cow Over The Moon Theater. You’ll find out how two childhood friends,... more travel advice
Tryla's Related Pages
Stowe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stoked about my vacation in Stowe!!!"
- "Stowe, Home of the Trapp Family Lodge"
- "An August Wedding in Stowe"
- "jtb2inky's Stowe Page"
- "Stowe Area - VT Route 100/108"
- "Vermont, The State I Love"
- "The Green Mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stowe
- Hotels in Stowe
- Transportation in Stowe
- Nightlife in Stowe
- Restaurants in Stowe
- Shopping in Stowe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stowe
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Stowe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stowe
Photos in StoweSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Coco Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stowe Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Myrtle Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frankenmuth Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Caronport Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Aruba Intro, 1 photo
- Hamilton Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.