"El Senador, Cayo Coco, Cuba" Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Coco by Tryla
Cayo Coco Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 177 photos
Although the El Senador Resort looks huge it is very easy to navigate. There are sign posts along each path to let you know where you are going. After just one day you will be an expert at finding your way around. If all else fails, there are staff members that drive around on small vehicles and they will transport you wherever you wish to go. With the 4 or 5 pools (I lost count) and the 6-7 Restaurants, tennis courts, games room, gym, disco, stage, artist's area, shops, walkways to the beach and 2 large lobbies - it seems overwhelming at first but as I said, in one day you will be able to find everything you want.
- Pros:Wonderful People, Excellent Resort
- Cons:Small Island - Day trips would be good to take to see more of the country
- In a nutshell:Very friendly and courteous staff that go out of their way to make your stay as perfect as possible!
When we were at El Senador we just went to the gym for a workout every other day and we played a few games of tennis.... more travel advice
My favourite activity at El Senador, Cayo Coco was walking along the beautiful, white sand beach looking for seashells... more travel advice
Tryla's Related Pages
Cayo Coco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ola from Cayo Coco, Cuba"
- "El Senador, Cayo Coco, Cuba"
- "Cayo Coco & Cayo Guillermo - Cuba"
- "Cayo Coco"
- "Tryp Cayo Coco - Cuba"
- "Cayo Coco .....Relaxation ++++"
- "A good Place to Relax"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cayo Coco
- Hotels in Cayo Coco
- Transportation in Cayo Coco
- Nightlife in Cayo Coco
- Restaurants in Cayo Coco
- Shopping in Cayo Coco
- Warnings and Dangers in Cayo Coco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cayo Coco
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cayo Coco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cayo Coco
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Coco Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stowe Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Myrtle Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frankenmuth Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Caronport Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Aruba Intro, 1 photo
- Hamilton Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.