"Riders Lodge at Sedenak, Johor" Kampung Sedenak by trees100ft
Kampung Sedenak Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
A short drive from Singapore, and you are at the wonderfully private Riders Lodge. Pleasant crowd, genteel folk, just people looking for a quiet spot away from Singapore.
At night we sat at the front porch of the manor and looked at the bright lights of Singapore city in the horizon. It's great to find a quiet place so near and yet so far. My favourite place in Johor.
Please don't expect any nightlife. It's just the horses, crickets and frogs calling.
A picture of the stables and horses... Kampong Boy is the favourite.
- In a nutshell:Peace and quiet.
trees100ft's Related Pages
Kampung Sedenak Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampung Sedenak
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kampung Sedenak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampung Sedenak
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Muriwai Beach Intro, 3 photos
- Taipei 1 review, 1 photo
- Te Anau 1 review, 1 photo
- Kampung Sedenak Intro, 2 photos
- Beijing Shi Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.