"City by the Lake" Trenton by jgacis
Trenton Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 17 photos
Trenton is a beautiful city within the Quinte Bay area, just along the northern bank of Lake Ontario. This place was named after the River Trent in England. Historically a port city, Trenton has a strong lumber industry and is centrally located for boating, camping, and other outdoor activities. The Trent-Severn Waterway also begins here as it snakes it way northwest towards Lake Huron.
Trenton is home to Canada's largest air force base known as CFB Trenton. The 8 Wing is home to the country's air mobility forces, providing logistics operations around the world and search-and-rescue coverage in central Canada. The sign shown reflects both the English and French lingua-franca common in this area.
The Britannia Seafood & Steakhouse is a home-style food restaurant located in downtown Trenton. The restaurant offers a... more travel advice
jgacis' Related Pages
Trenton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trenton, Ontario"
- "City by the Lake"
- "There's no place like home....."
- "Trenton Ontario"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trenton
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Trenton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trenton
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 3 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Muscat Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Trenton Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belleville Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pagsanjan Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pelotas Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue