"Camping on the Beach!" Port Aransas by butterfly_girl
Port Aransas Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 58 photos
I just spent two days camping on the beach in Port Aransas and it was relaxing and fun! October seems to be a great time of year to go there, it was not as hot and the water temp. was 87 degrees. You can also build a nice little fire on the beach, which is a cool way to spend the evening looking at the stars.
- Pros:Sunshine, bonfires and warm water
- In a nutshell:A nice little beach town to spend a few days relaxing
San Juan restaurant was recommended to us from the Park Ranger and I'm glad he told us about it. The food is excellent... more travel advice
butterfly_girl's Related Pages
Port Aransas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite places"
- "Port A ...Nice eh!"
- "Unexpected Weekend"
- "Mustang Island Beach Club (MIBC)"
- "Camping on the Beach!"
- "Come sail away with me"
- "Port A - Your Escape from Worry"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Aransas
- Hotels in Port Aransas
- Transportation in Port Aransas
- Nightlife in Port Aransas
- Restaurants in Port Aransas
- Shopping in Port Aransas
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Aransas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Aransas
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Port Aransas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Aransas
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 67 reviews, 83 photos, 7 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Kenya Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wisconsin Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos