"Park City, Utah.............Ahh, Paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Park City by LovesherFirebird
Park City Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 399 photos
Our last trip to Park City, Utah was February 2002. My three teenagers and myself had gone there to the Sundance Film Festival and fell in love. We decided to make the trek back during the Olympics for an extra special time. Downtown is a fairly small place with quaint two story shops and antique stores. The owners usually live in either the upper or lower portion. We ran across both. The restaurants in the downtown area are casual. You can find locally run steak houses, seafood shops, barbecue, authentic mexican and tex-mex. There are quite a few nice little pubs to rest your heels in. The ski areas are Fabulous. The first time we went they were not redone for the 2002 Olympics. On our second trip, needless to say was during the Olympics. The kids and I are proud to have skied on the same runs before and after such a grand event. We attended as many of the other events that we could get into. It was a time we will always remember fondly. We had a private interactive Murder Mystery Dinner. The characters regularly work on cruise ships but gave a special preformance that served as our entertainment for an evening. See all the details of these adventures and more in the chapters that follow. Hope you enjoy my descriptions enough to make Park City a future destination of your own .
- In a nutshell:You won't want to miss this one
All the shops in the area are well kept and some are just elegant but all have friendly help and a large variety of... more travel advice
LovesherFirebird's Related Pages
Park City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skiing Paradise & Sundance Film Fest!!!"
- "Park City, Utah.............Ahh, Paradise"
- "Winter Wonderland"
- "A "Flying" Park City"
- "Park City, UT and the Sundance Film Festival"
- "PARK CITY, UTAH ALL SEASON RESORT TOWN"
- "Sundance & Skiing in Winter, Outdoor Fun in Summer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Park City
- Hotels in Park City
- Transportation in Park City
- Nightlife in Park City
- Restaurants in Park City
- Shopping in Park City
- Warnings and Dangers in Park City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Park City
- 4 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Park City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Park City
Photos in Park CitySee All Photos (25)
Top 5 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Park City Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lake City Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mesa Verde National Park Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ohio 1 travelogue
No friends yet.