"Circle S Ranch" Greensburg by FinePickens
Greensburg Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Jim Stapp has created a little piece of heaven. His personal mission is to give children an up-close experience with animals. If you're traveling on I-74 between Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and Indianapolis, IN, USA, you don't want to miss this little piece of paradise. Just switch to State Route 46 at the 143 mile marker.
To say up-close is an understatement. The animals love people. If you watch a group of children jumping up and down with the excitement of feeding and petting the animals, you'll understand Jim's passion about connecting children and animals.
Jim has designed approved, safe structures to provide a special experience for people and animals.
- Pros:A fantastic experience for a very reasonable price.
- In a nutshell:The Circle S Ranch deserves more support from contributors.
FinePickens' Related Pages
Greensburg Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greensburg
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Greensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greensburg
Photos in GreensburgSee All Photos (6)
- Green Bay Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Greensburg Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Hillsville Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Monument Valley State Park 1 review, 2 photos