"Karlskoga - A town with fewer and fewer inhabitant" Karlskoga by Samarkand-74
Karlskoga Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Karlskoga is a small town with around 30.000 inh. It is situated in the eastern parts of the county Värmland. The town is by the lake Möckeln. So there are a couple of small beaches along the lake.The town itself is nothing special but the area around the town is very beutiful. We have lakes and big forests.
I moved here, from Stockholm where I was born, 8 years ago. The town has its´charm and the people are really nice and that is why I like the peaceful life here.
The picture here is from outside of town, in a village called Villingsberg.
- Pros:People are friendly, we have a wonderful landscape here
- Cons:maybe the town is too small..not enough with shops and nightlife
Samarkand-74's Related Pages
Karlskoga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karlskoga - A town with fewer and fewer inhabitant"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Karlskoga
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Karlskoga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlskoga
- Posted in Travel Osaka-fu Forum "Re: 1 night enough in Osaka?"
- created a Karlskoga Travel Page "Karlskoga - A town with fewer and fewer inhabitant"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Karlskoga - A town with fewer and fewer inhabitant"
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.
Latest Karlskoga hotel reviews
- Hotel Alfred Nobel
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 10, 2012