"New home of the Amish people" Saint Jacobs by Karin1S
Saint Jacobs Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 71 photos
. . . this Amish people came origin from Switzerland. They speak until today a special kind of the old german language and it is really very difficult to understand this language. It's a mixture between the swiss german and the slang what is spoken in South Germany;
On the market they sell fruit and vegetables from their farms . . . and you can get a real good maple sirup
Karin1S's Related Pages
Saint Jacobs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Jacobs, mennonite country"
- "St Jacob's - Explore Mennonite Country"
- "St Jacobs"
- "St. Jacobs day trip"
- "Mennonite Country"
- "New home of the Amish people"
- "St Jacobs - Mennonite Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Jacobs
- Transportation in Saint Jacobs
- Restaurants in Saint Jacobs
- Shopping in Saint Jacobs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Jacobs
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Saint Jacobs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Jacobs
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 82 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Athens Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Samui Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Canada Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Thailand Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos