"Citizen of The World" agustian's Profile
Moving to Australia, got myself nice job, more time for myself, I get to get opportunity to travel around and more money of course. Getting to know different places, different people. The Goods and The Bads. I then realised that our world truly is a wonderful amazing place! Having come from Indonesia, now in Australia, totally opposite. Discovered my other interest: TRAVELLING!!! started with Thailand, then Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia. Cambodia! Isn't it lovely!....And hangon I havent done my own Australia, then I drove from Cairns all the way to Brisbane all the way to Port Macquarie. Hopped to Sydney, Melbourne. Flew to Alice Springs, Drove to Ayers Rock.....All Great! I want to do more and then I thought, Hey! I have not even visited many places in Indonesian archipelagos. But I have not done Europe yet! THANK GOD i still have many places to go!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 15 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Bali Forum "Re: 20 year old female travelling..."
- agustian and Hope23 are now friends.
- Commented on Hope23's profile page
- Wrote a Review home away from home in Cairns Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "home away from home"
- created a Bali Travelogue "EATING IN BALI"
created their Profile Page "Citizen of The World"
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairns Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Surabaya Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue