Sanya Hotel Tips by Mel&Mike Top 5 Page for this destination
Sanya Hotels: 3,174 reviews and 62 photos
Yalong Bay Holiday Inn
Beautiful hotel and even better if you are tenting it on the beach just outside of it. The staff are friendly and helpful, providing you with maps, helping you to find cabs and advising you on the reasonable price to negiotate for the cab.
Unique Qualities: 'Foreigners' have no trouble using the facilities - they have lovely pools (although the hot tub wasn't working), clean washrooms with western style toilets (with very few footprints on the seats) and next to the pool is a change room which has a private toilet and a hot shower!
Also, they have entertainment in the form of a live Phillipino band that goes around singing to all the tables - they take requests and are good fun to play with.
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Last hotel before the navy base on the far east end of Yalong Bay.
More Reviews (2)
Mel&Mike's Related Pages
Sanya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sanya - the end of the world"
- "Sanya is what i like best!"
- "Sanya - the Asian Hawaii"
- "feel like in Hawaii"
- "A clean tropical city"
- "all people..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sanya
- Hotels in Sanya
- Transportation in Sanya
- Restaurants in Sanya
- Shopping in Sanya
- Warnings and Dangers in Sanya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sanya
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sanya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sanya
Read real reviews about Sanya Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Phum O Mekong Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanya Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.