"Panyu - Mike's students" Panyu by Mel&Mike
Panyu Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 50 photos
I went with Mike to his school one weekend when they were having track & field competitions. The students were very excited to see him and follow him everywhere. They love his antics, wearing pompoms as wigs, dancing, racing them and even doing chin ups.
He nicknamed some of his students mother and father.
I didn't me to but all the pics were Mike with girls or pics of girls :). The boys love him too but aren't as eager to have their pictures taken.
This beautiful young girl is named Chicken! Actually, Mike named her Chicken. She's very lovely.
Though Mike should change her name since in Chinese chicken can also mean ***! And this sweet girl is definitely not one.
- Pros:Friendly & Helpful People
- Cons:Feel like the only foreigners
- In a nutshell:A Good Place for CHEAP shopping
Mel&Mike's Related Pages
Panyu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Panyu - Mike's students"
- "Panyu - Twin city of Aveiro"
- "Panyu - Where The 'Two Chinas' Meet"
- "swim in panyu 2007.9.5"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Panyu
- Hotels in Panyu
- Transportation in Panyu
- Nightlife in Panyu
- Restaurants in Panyu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Panyu
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Panyu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panyu
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Phum O Mekong Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanya Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.