"Nova Scotia Bound!" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Nova Scotia by RWFAN
Province of Nova Scotia Travel Guide: 2,077 reviews and 5,114 photos
This was my first trip away from my family. A friend and I decided to road-trip it to Nova Scotia and weren't dissapointed. The People of Nova Scotia are amazingly friendly and accomodating. We travelled around the province, and although we didn't get as far as we would have liked we thoroughly enjoyed what we saw and the people we met.
Since it was our first time in the province, we did a lot of the typical tourist things. Although we weren't in the season yet, just a couple of weeks early, we stilll had a blast and have no regrets. A few attractions weren't open yet, but we wouldn't have had it any other way, things were cheaper and less crowded.
We were in the province for 6 days and managed to see 8 towns and drove through even more. Our main focus this time was The Evangeline Trail and the Lighthouse Trail, but we also went slightly outside those into the Sunrise Trail and Halifax Metro.
- Pros:Even if the people weren't nice the scenery would be enough to make me want to come back. But the people we re just as good as the sites we saw, some of those sights we wouldn't have seen if it wasn't for the suggestions of our hosts!
- Cons:It is very much so a tourist run Province. So if you go too early in the season some things aren't up and going yet.
This is a cute little shop in Lunenburg. The lady who owns and operates this store makes the soaps and various other... more travel advice
Fort Anne in Annapolis Royal is the oldest national historic site in Canada, designated in 1917. The 1702 earthworks are... more travel advice
Written May 24, 2004
Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia
Written May 25, 2004
Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
RWFAN's Related Pages
Province of Nova Scotia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From the old country to the new."
- "Farewell to Nova Scotia, your sea bound coast"
- "beautiful Nova Scotia"
- "GOTTA LOVE NOVA SCOTIA"
- "Nova Scotia Bound!"
- "Blue Rocks"
- "Nova Scotia "land by the Sea ""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Nova Scotia
- Hotels in Province of Nova Scotia
- Transportation in Province of Nova Scotia
- Nightlife in Province of Nova Scotia
- Restaurants in Province of Nova Scotia
- Shopping in Province of Nova Scotia
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Nova Scotia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Nova Scotia
- 16 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Province of Nova Scotia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Nova Scotia
Photos in Province of Nova ScotiaSee All Photos (16)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Nova Scotia Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de San Andrés Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Galway Intro, 1 review, 6 photos