"Nova Scotia Bound!" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Nova Scotia by RWFAN

Province of Nova Scotia Travel Guide: 2,077 reviews and 5,114 photos

This was my first trip away from my family. A friend and I decided to road-trip it to Nova Scotia and weren't dissapointed. The People of Nova Scotia are amazingly friendly and accomodating. We travelled around the province, and although we didn't get as far as we would have liked we thoroughly enjoyed what we saw and the people we met.

Since it was our first time in the province, we did a lot of the typical tourist things. Although we weren't in the season yet, just a couple of weeks early, we stilll had a blast and have no regrets. A few attractions weren't open yet, but we wouldn't have had it any other way, things were cheaper and less crowded.

We were in the province for 6 days and managed to see 8 towns and drove through even more. Our main focus this time was The Evangeline Trail and the Lighthouse Trail, but we also went slightly outside those into the Sunrise Trail and Halifax Metro.

• Pros:Even if the people weren't nice the scenery would be enough to make me want to come back. But the people we re just as good as the sites we saw, some of those sights we wouldn't have seen if it wasn't for the suggestions of our hosts!
  • Cons:It is very much so a tourist run Province. So if you go too early in the season some things aren't up and going yet.
  • Last visit to Province of Nova Scotia: May 2004
  • Intro Updated May 20, 2004

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Nice tips

• roamingpaddy's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2006 at 1:31 PM

Thanks for visiting my pages Katie,Ireland is a good place to visit and stay a while,and of course Cork is the best part! :-)

• Jarin's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2005 at 2:20 PM

Nice pages! By the way, happy birthday!!!

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2005 at 10:51 PM

Great pages, very well written. Won ton scallops eh? Sounds great.

• chrishc's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2004 at 9:55 AM

Great start, very interesting page, my guess is now you may start to climb the ratings. It will happen soon I am sure. Welcome to VT

• Sileas's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2004 at 6:31 AM

A very interesting page with some really nice accomodation tips...

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2004 at 11:51 AM

a lovely page & great pics ! ... A B&B that includes a Ford T of 1925 would be the perfect place for me to stay !!

• DUNK67's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2004 at 8:14 AM

A good page, with some good links and contact numbers. i`m not sure who some of the people are but they look well worth visitng.

• May 26, 2004 at 7:33 PM

This is a fantastic page with some unexpected tips about little-known attractions. Glad you enjoyed your visit and got to experience some of the Nova Scotian hospitality.

RWFAN

“Why Wait??”

Badges & Stats in Province of Nova Scotia

Have you been to Province of Nova Scotia?

Latest Activity in Province of Nova Scotia