Rabaul Favorite Tips by skatzcatz
Rabaul Favorites: 3 reviews and 9 photos
Kids of Rabaul
Favorite thing: regardless of how poor the families of Rabaul are, the children always have a smile on their face and look to being having lots of fun.
Favorite thing: The Beehives are an intersting rock formation in the middle of Rabaul Harbour, worth a visit for some bird watching and the diving.
More Reviews (10)
- See All Betel Nuts
- Hitching Rabaul Style
- See All Travelodge
- Rabaul Cemetery
skatzcatz's Related Pages
Rabaul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the Mouth of the Volcano"
- "Rabaul...ShipWreck Divers' Paradise!"
- "A walk through Rabaul Markets"
- "Rabaul, Papua New Guinea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rabaul
- Hotels in Rabaul
- Transportation in Rabaul
- Restaurants in Rabaul
- Shopping in Rabaul
- Warnings and Dangers in Rabaul
- See All...
Explore the World
- Chessy Hotels
- Sandy Beach Hotels
- Butuan Hotels
- Maggona Hotels
- Prefecture of Pieria
- Manzanares el Real
Badges & Stats in Rabaul
- 12 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Rabaul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rabaul
Photos in RabaulSee All Photos (101)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 139 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore 13 reviews, 105 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rabaul Intro, 12 reviews, 101 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 7 reviews, 75 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kokoda Intro, 3 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gozo 8 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues