"An escape close to Sydney" Cronulla by skatzcatz
Cronulla Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 62 photos
When in Sydney and i need an escape, Cronulla is where i head too. Close enough yet far enough from Sydney to not be in your face like some of the other more known and popular places. Walk along the beach or sit gazing out to sea. I do all of these everytime Cronulla calls me.
- Pros:nice waves and friendly place
- Cons:cant think of any
- In a nutshell:relaxing yet close to Sydney
if your after anything at all in the area, try the shops along Cronulla Mall. Pretty much anything available here. more travel advice
skatzcatz's Related Pages
Cronulla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice Beach Town"
- "An escape close to Sydney"
- "Cronulla Beach"
- "Let's go surfin'"
- "The Jewel of the Sutherland Shire"
- "Beachy Sydney Suburb"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cronulla
- Transportation in Cronulla
- Nightlife in Cronulla
- Restaurants in Cronulla
- Shopping in Cronulla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cronulla
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cronulla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cronulla
Photos in CronullaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 139 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore 13 reviews, 105 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rabaul Intro, 12 reviews, 101 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 7 reviews, 75 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kokoda Intro, 3 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gozo 8 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues