Darwin Warnings Or Dangers Tips by skatzcatz Top 5 Page for this destination
Darwin Warnings and Dangers: 34 reviews and 42 photos
Gardens Road Park
If you do see this park in your travels walk on past it. Not desirable or even worth riding on the swings........
Darwins Sexual Health Clinic
On Mitchell Street in the Health House Building on the ground floor, next to Discovery Nightclub is the local Sexual Health Clinic. If you have any doubts or simply need advice, drop in for a free consultation or checkup. Blood and urine tests conducted and can take up to a week for full results to return.
take it from me, its worth the visit.
Travel Health Australa
for all your vaccinations try this place. I've had my Hep, Yellow Fever, Polio, Tetnus etc all here
1st floor 43 Cavenagh Street, next to Woolworths
Phone: 08 8981 7492
Green Ant Nest
They may look harmless and small, but the green ants of the Top End have a bite that packs a punch. Not poisonous just terribly painful. Watchout for these little biters and keep an eye out for their leaf created nests.
If you choose to swim in the ocean anywhere in the Top End over the wet period be prepared for stingers. Some type of jellyfish their tentacles sometimes reaching metres in length give rashes, stings and have been known to kill. Vinegar helps somewhat, however best to be safer and use on of the areas pools, natural lakes or one of the many natural waterholes or waterfalls. Have fun swimming, its almost essential in the wet season.
More Reviews (134)
- See All Flightpath Golf
- See All Litchfield National Park - Wangi Falls...
- See All Novotel Atrium
- See All Trailer Boat Club
- Territory Day
- See All East Point Walking Trails
skatzcatz's Related Pages
Darwin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Darwin (where i live and now my home) 1997 -"
- "DARWIN AND DISTRICT"
- "Northwest Darwin"
- "Crocodylus Park"
- "Capital City Of Australia's Northern Territory"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Darwin
- Hotels in Darwin
- Transportation in Darwin
- Nightlife in Darwin
- Restaurants in Darwin
- Shopping in Darwin
- Warnings and Dangers in Darwin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Darwin
- 139 Reviews
- 224 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Darwin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Darwin
Photos in DarwinSee All Photos (224)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 139 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore 13 reviews, 105 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rabaul Intro, 12 reviews, 101 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 7 reviews, 75 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kokoda Intro, 3 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gozo 8 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Litchfield National Park - Day Trip- 31 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Mindil Beach Markets- 12 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory- 23 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Jumping Crocodile Cruise- 11 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Kakadu National Park - Day Trip- 13 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Bicentennial Park- 14 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Crocodylus Park- 7 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Berry Springs Nature Park- 7 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Territory Wildlife Park- 8 Reviews, 24 Photos
- George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens- 10 Reviews, 39 Photos
See All Darwin Things to Do