"Darwin (where i live and now my home) 1997 -" Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin by skatzcatz
Darwin Travel Guide: 694 reviews and 2,095 photos
TIME: Greenich mean time plus 9 1/2 hours.
CLIMATE: from November to April is the monsoonal wet season when most of the on average 1651mm of rain falls and humidity increases into the high 90's. Also this is the time when cyclones are likely to happen, although few dangerous have approached Darwin in a while.
From May to September the weather turns friendlier as rain reduces to near nothing, humidity drops to a bearable level and temperatures drop to slightly below the 30's for maximums.
CLOTHING: shorts and t-shirts are often the go, although if your planning to go out check the dress regulations before.
WATER CONSUMPTION: ensure you drink plenty of water (up to 8 glasses a day). Also dont over do the intake as the Territory is one of the few places in the world where people become sick from over consumption.
- Pros:weather, friendly atmosphere, relaxed
- Cons:distance to anywhere
- In a nutshell:if the pieces fall into place this will be home
Who are we? 'Darwin's golf introduction and improvement centre' Flight Path Golf & Archery Range is Darwin's only public... more travel advice
To the left of Wangi Falls (walk down to within 50 metres of the falls) is a walking trail that goes up and around the... more travel advice
- See All Trailer Boat Club
- Territory Day
- See All East Point Walking Trails
- See All Darwin Airport
- See All Liquorland - Darwin
skatzcatz's Related Pages
Darwin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Darwin (where i live and now my home) 1997 -"
- "DARWIN AND DISTRICT"
- "Northwest Darwin"
- "Crocodylus Park"
- "Capital City Of Australia's Northern Territory"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Darwin
- Hotels in Darwin
- Transportation in Darwin
- Nightlife in Darwin
- Restaurants in Darwin
- Shopping in Darwin
- Warnings and Dangers in Darwin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Darwin
- 139 Reviews
- 224 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Darwin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Darwin
Photos in DarwinSee All Photos (224)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 139 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore 13 reviews, 105 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rabaul Intro, 12 reviews, 101 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 7 reviews, 75 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kokoda Intro, 3 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gozo 8 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues