"Sonoma Valley" Sonoma by sue_stone
Sonoma Travel Guide: 268 reviews and 649 photos
Sonoma Valley is the Napa Valley's laid-back cousin. Less popular and touristy, hence cheaper and easier to find somewhere to stay without having to book six months in advance.
We stayed in the main town, Sonoma, for two nights. Sonoma itself is filled with interesting shops and plenty of excellent sounding restaurants. We found it a good base for our visit to Californian Wine Country.
We also spent some time in neighbouring Napa Valley.
Angelo's Wine Country Deli is the sort of place I would usually never stop at. Located on one of the main roads in... more travel advice
Our final winery visit in the Sonoma Valley was at the Nicholson Ranch Winery, just out of Sonoma town. The winery had a... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Sonoma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sonoma - Heart of the Wine Country"
- "Sonoma is Fine Even Without the Wine"
- "SONOMA. THE VALLEY OF THE MOON"
- "Sonoma Valley Bubblegum Blues"
- "Moon full of wine!"
- "Sonoma Valley"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sonoma
- Hotels in Sonoma
- Transportation in Sonoma
- Nightlife in Sonoma
- Restaurants in Sonoma
- Shopping in Sonoma
- Warnings and Dangers in Sonoma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sonoma
- 7 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Sonoma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sonoma
Photos in SonomaSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues