"Vaduz" Top 5 Page for this destination Vaduz by sue_stone
Vaduz Travel Guide: 109 reviews and 360 photos
Vaduz is the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein. It is one of the few capitals in the world not to have an airport or train station. Even so, it is very popular with tourist who, like us, pop into Liechtenstein to add another country to their tally.
We visited Vaduz for a few hours, which was more than enough time. I understand that the Liechtenstein countryside is quite beautiful but unfortunately we didn't have the time to explore further on this visit.
During our visit to Switzerland in July 2008, after leaving Zurich we wanted to pop into Liechtenstein for a few hours.... more travel advice
The Landesmuseum in Vaduz is the Liechtenstein National Museum. It is located next to the tourist information centre on... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Vaduz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hiden in the mountings"
- "...looks like home..."
- "Vaduz Center"
- "Day trip"
- "Vaduz - Liechtenstein's wealthy capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vaduz
- Hotels in Vaduz
- Transportation in Vaduz
- Restaurants in Vaduz
- Shopping in Vaduz
- Warnings and Dangers in Vaduz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vaduz
- 5 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Vaduz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vaduz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues