"Caernarfon on a grey day" Top 5 Page for this destination Caernarfon by sue_stone
Caernarfon Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 423 photos
Located in North West Wales, Caernarfon is a great base from which to explore Snowdonia National Park. It is also home to one of Wales' most magnificent castles.
We stopped off here for a couple of hours to visit the castle and to have a spot of tea.
Caernarfon has a very small walled old-town located next to the castle which is worth a wander. The streets are lined... more travel advice
We visited Caernarfon one day during a long weekend in North Wales. We drove up from London, and it took us around 5... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Caernarfon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Royal Town"
- "Caernarfon - Fortress town"
- "Unesco-listed castle - Caernarfon, Wales"
- "Caernarfon on a grey day"
- "The perfect ending"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caernarfon
- Hotels in Caernarfon
- Transportation in Caernarfon
- Nightlife in Caernarfon
- Restaurants in Caernarfon
- Shopping in Caernarfon
- Warnings and Dangers in Caernarfon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caernarfon
- 4 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Caernarfon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caernarfon
Photos in CaernarfonSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues