"Barnsley Village near Cirencester" Top 5 Page for this destination Cirencester by sue_stone
Cirencester Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 116 photos
Cirencester is known as the "Capital of the Cotswolds", and is a lively market town. We didn't actually stop here, just drove through it on our way to a tiny village on its outskirts called Barnsley
Barnsley is home to a Cotswolds pub called The Village Pub, made popular by the fact that Liz Hurley owns a house nearby and apparently frequents the pub when she is in town with her celebrity buddies. Anyway, we had lunch at The Village Pub, but Liz was nowhere to be seen.
sue_stone's Related Pages
Cirencester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of the Cotswolds."
- "The Capital of the Cotswolds"
- "Barnsley Village near Cirencester"
- "My Cotswold Route..."
- "Cirencester - ancient capital of England."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cirencester
- Hotels in Cirencester
- Nightlife in Cirencester
- Restaurants in Cirencester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cirencester
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Cirencester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cirencester
Photos in CirencesterSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues