"Kew & Kew Gardens" Top 5 Page for this destination Kew Gardens by sue_stone

Kew Gardens Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 345 photos

Kew is a lovely leafy part of southwest London. It is famous for its stunning Botanical Gardens, which attract around a million visitors each year, and are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.

After you have visited the gardens, have a browse in Kew Village, take a walk by the river or relax for a while on Kew Green….or in one of the pubs nearby ; )

• Intro Written Nov 21, 2006

• lou31's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2008 at 2:33 PM

Hi Sue...very helpful tips. I will be in the UK later in the year and have plans to visit Kew Gardens. I have saved some of you tips for later reference...cheers...

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2007 at 8:33 AM

Nice views of Kew Gardens Sue. Matter of fact, I am going to Westbury Gardens today. I just love flowers, dont you? Especially well cultivated and wild ones.

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2007 at 5:18 AM

Thanks to your great tip I had tea at the Maids of Honour tearoom it was lovely & fresh

• trvlrtom's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2007 at 8:24 AM

Don't know when I'll next be in London, but you've given me more reasons to make a journey to Kew! Tom

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2007 at 2:06 PM

Even Kew Gardens is not safe from VT's famous gourmet traveller. Fabulantastic little page ... I quite like the electrical wholesaler van ... *winkygrin*

• alucas's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2006 at 12:17 PM

Oooh, nice wine, you have superb taste. Might have trouble finding that in this country though, looks like a special import. www.soloitaliano.it

• kzngirl's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2006 at 4:39 AM

What???!!! No Glasshouse tip??? What have you been doing all morning? ;)))

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2006 at 12:47 AM

A lovely little page Sue, with a pleasing emphasis on food! La Cuisine sounds great, and only just down the road - I MUST try it! Your flower photos are so pretty too. Sarah x

• Dec 7, 2006 at 11:33 AM

You must have tried almost all the cafes/restaurants in the Kew Gardens area by now! Nice cake! Think I need to visit! :))

• Jenniflower's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2006 at 12:16 AM

They are lovely gardens, yes, thanks Sue :) We went on the little train tour and had VERY disobedient kids screaming behind us all the way... *groan* Next time will be better I am sure! lol

sue_stone Visits Here Frequently!

Badges & Stats in Kew Gardens

Have you been to Kew Gardens?