"Lavenham" Lavenham by sue_stone
Lavenham Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 108 photos
Lavenham is one of the most visited villages in Suffolk. This gorgeous town is filled with Tudor townhouses and crooked cottages. Take a walk down the main street and you will see plenty of these fabulous old timber-framed buildings.
We stopped in Lavenham to have a look around, took copious amounts of photos of houses that looked like they were about to fall down, and had some lunch at the historic Swan hotel.
Located on the main street of Lavenham is the gorgeous Crooked House - so named as it really is crooked! It was built in... more travel advice
Lavenham is home to the impressive Church of St Peter and Paul. Dating back to the 15th century, the church is one of... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Lavenham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE MEDIEVAL WOOL TOWN OF LAVENHAM"
- "VISIT-WORTHINESS = *****"
- "Lavenham - Suffolk"
- "No, You're Not Imagining Things..."
- ""Crazy mirror" houses"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lavenham
- Hotels in Lavenham
- Restaurants in Lavenham
- Shopping in Lavenham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lavenham
- 4 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (87)
Have you been to Lavenham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lavenham
Photos in LavenhamSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues