"My Current Home" Top 5 Page for this destination London by sue_stone

London Travel Guide: 23,494 reviews and 49,597 photos

I am a Sydney girl who has been living in London since October 2002, and I hope to stay for a few more years yet....well at least until I try all the restaurants in London ; )

London is a great base to explore Europe, and there is so much to see.

In November 2003 Alex & I got married at the famous Chelsea Registry Office, and we feel like we have been honeymooning ever since!!

• In a nutshell:It's London baby, yeah!!!
  • Intro Updated Apr 5, 2008

• artonice's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Hi and Wovv.Too much tips.Thanks for sharing.Greetings from Istanbul:)

• antistar's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I wish there was a button to give all 200+ tips a five star rating, but life is too short :(. I will check out your restaurant reviews next month when I return to London. Great work! :)

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Very helpful tips, Sue. Will be staying in London for 2 weeks - leaving next week if the volcano will allow us to do so.

• footstool's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Hi Mary. Is Munson's near Heathrow? Are there any Tube stations nearby? Thanks!

• Aitana's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2009 at 6:10 AM

I'm traveling to London next week and your tips are being a good guide. Thanks!

• profuselycool's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2009 at 8:49 AM

sue- I just got back from london and your pages were so helpful! Thanks for all the help. The Middle Eastern bar Momo was so much fun, that whole area on heddon street is great. Hope you check out my London updates!

• May 14, 2009 at 6:26 AM

One of the latest attractions is in Piccadilly Circus. If you follow the line of the arrow from the bow on the Statue of Eros and stand where the bow would have landed - you can claim a kiss from any passer-by. youtube.com/watch?v=vtzvMlzX...

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2009 at 4:21 AM

So many great tips I've saved to print, and I tried to munch through restaurants by selecting those which are in Soho or nearby - I'm full! lol! thank you!

• K.Knight's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2009 at 4:22 AM

Hi Sue. Anne & I will be in London for 4 days from July 5...on our way to Egypt & Jordan. Its funny, we have travelled a lot and we have never been to London! Your pages are great & have offered a lot of ideas for our brief stay. Thanks!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2008 at 5:41 AM

I can't believe you have visited 22 restaurants only in London since end of June. Oh and, at least 3 of them have already closed down. Gorgeous reviews here. :-)

sue_stone Used To Live Here!

Badges & Stats in London