"Southwold" Southwold by sue_stone
Southwold Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 55 photos
On a short weekend visit to Suffolk, we stopped by the coastal town of Southwold for a quick look.
Although it was the middle of summer, it was grey, cold & miserable and a seaside stroll was not really an attractive option to us. So we just had a quick look and moved on.
I have read that Southwold is a very interesting town, with its "award winning pier", lighthouse, colourful beach huts and more. The owner of our B&B in nearby Beccles said that Southwold was a wonderful town...like taking a "step back in time".
Perhaps next time we are in the area we will have a closer look!
sue_stone's Related Pages
Southwold Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Weekend in Southwold"
- "Walberswick near Southwold"
- "The English seaside resort of your dreams"
- "Southwold, home of Adnams"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Southwold
- Hotels in Southwold
- Transportation in Southwold
- Nightlife in Southwold
- Restaurants in Southwold
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Southwold
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (72)
Have you been to Southwold?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Southwold
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
Latest Southwold hotel reviews
- Blyth Hotel
- 352 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013