"24 Hours in Dublin" Dublin by sue_stone
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,145 reviews and 9,471 photos
At the end of our Ireland week, we spent 24 hours in Dublin.
To help us get a feel for the city, we did plenty of eating and drinking - Irish style!!
The Monument of Light, aka the Millenium Spire is a 120m tall spire that looks a lot like a sewing needle. It was... more travel advice
St Stephen's Green Shopping Centre is located at the end of Grafton Street, close to St Stephen's Green. It is an... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 17 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues