"Addictive Barcelona" Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona by sue_stone

Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,678 reviews and 22,292 photos

Barcelona is a fabulous city, filled with amazing Gaudi architecture, great restaurants, a pretty harbour and good shopping. I could spend days just wandering around in the old quarters with their narrow streets, browsing in shops and stopping off for a coffee or some tapas.

It is one of my favourite cities and I have been lucky enough to visit twice now, first in Oct 2003 and then again in Jan 2007. Even after two visits I still have plenty more to see - stayed tuned for visit number three!

When navigating through my page, refer to my 'General Tips' for an overview of each district

• In a nutshell:One of my favourite cities!
  • Last visit to Barcelona: Jan 2007
  • Intro Updated Feb 28, 2007

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2010 at 1:22 PM

great tips as usual Sue, I'm doing my first trip here next wknd so looking forward to seeing some fab things and eating some great food

• Raimix's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2010 at 2:40 AM

Amazing page with great tips. I loved you "general tips". Actually really waiting forward to visit Barcelona next month. :)

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2010 at 2:56 PM

Ah bliss, your restaurant tips, as usual! :o)

• adema29's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2009 at 10:28 AM

An excellent "Barcelona Guide" ! Very useful tips (we'll visit the city in December)...

• sailor-jo's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Practical advice is nice. Thanks

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Hope I'll see that gothic church in Barcelona some day...nice tips! Greetings from Arizona, Norman :)

• Goner's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2008 at 7:59 PM

Excellent page. I've saved most of it for my trip to Barcelona in Sept. You did an amazing job on this one.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2008 at 11:02 AM

Fantastic tips - all the must sees are here!I had an xlnt visit 2002 (with Monserrat&skiiing in Andorra), a rtn visit the other day was still not enough time!Next visit I will take note of yr recommendations!

• glennkasner's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2008 at 11:31 PM

Really nice page! My daughter Jacki and I head for Barcelona to see the Spanish Grand Prix this week end! Soooo excited as our hosts are Vodafone and the Mclaren Mercedes team! VIP treatment all the way!

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2008 at 9:27 AM

Very good page. Ciao!

Badges & Stats in Barcelona

Have you been to Barcelona?

Latest Activity in Barcelona