"Corniglia - on the Cinque Terre" Top 5 Page for this destination Corniglia by sue_stone
Corniglia Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 249 photos
I haven't yet visited the whole of Italy, but from what I've seen so far, my favourite place is the Cinque Terre.
Ok, the Amalfi Coast is beautiful, but the Cinque Terre is captivating.
There are 5 picturesque villages perched on the cliffs and you can walk between them, amazing at the beauty that this region has to offer.
It is magic here - but don't tell everyone!
Corniglia is the middle of the 5 towns that make up the Cinque Terre region on the Liguarian coast of Italy.
It is perched on a ridge high above the sea, a 363 step zig-zag climb up the hill from the train station.
Worth the climb though!
Monterosso al Mare
If you catch the train to Corniglia and want to visit the town - just be warned. The train station is located down by... more travel advice
As we walked into Corniglia we came across the fabulous shop which sold local crafts and gifts. With impatient husbands... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Corniglia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Corniglia - on the Cinque Terre"
- "Perched among the vineyards"
- "The littlest, middlest one"
- "The third village of the Cinque Terre...."
- "Welcome to the Center of Cinque Terre!"
- "Quietest town in Cinque Terre"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corniglia
- Hotels in Corniglia
- Transportation in Corniglia
- Restaurants in Corniglia
- Shopping in Corniglia
- Warnings and Dangers in Corniglia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corniglia
- 13 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (83)
Have you been to Corniglia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corniglia
- updated a Corniglia Travel Page "Corniglia - on the Cinque Terre"
- Posted in Travel Toledo Forum "Re: Madrid -Toledo AVE - pre..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "A glimpse of Corniglia from the ferry - Sep 2007"
- Commented on one of jeffmartinartist's Corniglia travel pages
- Wrote a Review stairs stairs stairs! in Corniglia Warnings and Dangers
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues