"Montepulciano" Top 5 Page for this destination Montepulciano by sue_stone
Montepulciano Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 264 photos
Montepulciano is an amiable hill town perched atop a narrow limestone ridge in central Tuscany. Its main street climbs steeply up to Piazza Grande, and along the way gourmet food & wine shops tempt you.
While you are there, take the time to sample some local cuisine in one of the excellent restaurants, and more importantly, try some of the town's most famous product - Vino Nobile di Montepulciano - a flavoursome red wine, which is produced here.
You won't be disappointed by the views from the town walls either!
Montalcino is a beautiful Tuscan hill town, which sits looking over the Orcia valley, 38km west of Montepulciano. It is... more travel advice
Located in the centre of the small Piazza Savonarola, just off Via di Gracciano nel Corso, is the Colonna del Marzocco.... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Montepulciano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Montepulciano"
- "Beautiful beautiful beautiful"
- "A Hilltop Tuscan Treasure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montepulciano
- Hotels in Montepulciano
- Transportation in Montepulciano
- Restaurants in Montepulciano
- Shopping in Montepulciano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montepulciano
- 14 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (87)
Have you been to Montepulciano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montepulciano
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues