"Beautiful Beaune" Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune by sue_stone
Beaune Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 449 photos
Beaune is the unofficial capital of the Cote d'Or and it is known for its production and sale of fine Burgundy wines.
It is 44km south of Dijon.
A really beautiful place to visit and enjoy some of the local delicacies!
- In a nutshell:A gorgeous place!
When we visited Beaune, we stayed at a hotel, on the roadside, between Beaune and Dijon (nearer to Dijon). Hotel... more travel advice
Beaune is one of the best places for wine tasting in France. Under Beaune's buildings and cobbled streets there are... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Beaune Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "We belonged to the Duchy of Burgundy."
- "Beaune, Great Wine, Food, Art & History!"
- "Beautiful Beaune"
- "Beaune, le paradis du bien boire et bien manger."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beaune
- Hotels in Beaune
- Transportation in Beaune
- Restaurants in Beaune
- Shopping in Beaune
- Warnings and Dangers in Beaune
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beaune
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (83)
Have you been to Beaune?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beaune
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues