"Dinan - Beautiful Medieval town" Top 5 Page for this destination Dinan by sue_stone
Dinan Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 233 photos
Dinan is a walled medieval city located 25km south of St-Malo & Dinard. It is home to some magnificent 15th century half-timbered houses that look like they may fall over at any moment!
With its cobbled streets and good restaurants, we were so pleased to have stayed in Dinan, and we found it a fabulous base to explore this part of Brittany.
Most towns in France have a food market at least once a week, and Dinan has a great one each Thursday morning. The... more travel advice
Dinan's old town is the main reason to visit. Its old cobbled streets are so picturesque and are home to some... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Dinan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dinan - Beautiful Medieval town"
- "Jewel of the Rance"
- "A beautiful medieval town"
- "An Old Walled Town in A Pleasant Setting"
- "A mediaevel Town on the River Rance"
- "A LOVELY MEDIEVAL CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dinan
- Hotels in Dinan
- Transportation in Dinan
- Restaurants in Dinan
- Shopping in Dinan
- Warnings and Dangers in Dinan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dinan
- 11 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Dinan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues