"Dinard - Seaside town" Dinard by sue_stone
Dinard Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 47 photos
Dinard is one of France's oldest seaside resorts. Once popular with the British aristocracy, it retains its connection to the UK with its annual British film festival.
Dinard is linked to the popular town of St-Malo by a bridge over the Rance estuary, which doubles as a power station. The 750 metre bridge cuts 30km from the journey between the two towns.
Dinard is a nice place to take some time out and enjoy the views.
Located a couple of kilometres from the centre of Dinard is a bridge that crosses the Rance Estuary. This impressive... more travel advice
Dinard's main draw card is its beaches. The main beach is called Plage de l'Ecluse or Grande Plage, which sits in a... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Dinard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dinard - Seaside town"
- "Dinard - Beautiful seaside"
- "Resplendent Dinard"
- "Dinard revisited"
- "Dinard, France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dinard
- Transportation in Dinard
- Nightlife in Dinard
- Restaurants in Dinard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dinard
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (88)
Have you been to Dinard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinard
Photos in DinardSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues