VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Medieval Fougeres" Top 5 Page for this destination Fougères by sue_stone

Fougères Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 108 photos

Fougeres is a medieval town located on the River Nancon in Eastern Brittany.

It is home to a magnificent medieval castle which is well worth a visit if you find yourself in the area with a couple of hours to spare.

• Last visit to Fougères: Jun 2006
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• wandeljp's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2009 at 9:39 AM

We are going to Brittany in September. It's nice to have good tips before we go. Oh ... and by the way big congratulations ! Enjoy the little young life you have given to our big world. Coz it's growing so fast ! Our Charlotte is already 18 !!! My God*!?@

• Carmanah's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2006 at 1:00 PM

Your photos are beautiful! I visited Fougeres when I was 14 - my first time in Europe! It's so hard to believe I was there - thanks for bringing back the memories!

• Kaspian's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 2:11 PM

Well isn't *that* a nifty pic? Geesh, these gorgeous small towns make me want to cry with envy. That's it--I'm boycotting your pages, missy! (Yeah... like I could really stay away...)

• alucas's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2006 at 5:29 AM

Interesting castle. But only ice-cream ?

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2006 at 12:42 AM

After all that walking in lovely Fougères you really deserved such a massive ice cream. Gorgeous little page here ... :-)

Badges & Stats in Fougères

Have you been to Fougères?

Latest Activity in Fougères