"Medieval Fougeres" Top 5 Page for this destination Fougères by sue_stone
Fougères Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 108 photos
Fougeres is a medieval town located on the River Nancon in Eastern Brittany.
It is home to a magnificent medieval castle which is well worth a visit if you find yourself in the area with a couple of hours to spare.
The main attraction in Fougeres is the impressive medieval castle, sitting proudly in the lower town. The castle is in... more travel advice
Besides the lovely medieval castle, Fougeres is also home to two large churches. Eglise St-Leonard sits up on a hill,... more travel advice
sue_stone's Related Pages
Fougères Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL FOUGERES"
- "Medieval Fougeres"
- "Fougeres Has a Fine Fortress-Castle (Chateau)"
- "Medieval town"
- "Fougères - A friendly city with medieval ambience"
- "Fougères & its castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fougères
- Hotels in Fougères
- Transportation in Fougères
- Restaurants in Fougères
- Shopping in Fougères
- Warnings and Dangers in Fougères
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fougères
- 5 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (83)
Have you been to Fougères?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fougères
Photos in FougèresSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 383 reviews, 1200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 83 reviews, 274 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 61 reviews, 245 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 61 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 52 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 184 photos, 6 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues