"Don't miss Honfleur" Top 5 Page for this destination Honfleur by sue_stone

Honfleur Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 453 photos

Honfleur is a beautiful little Normandy town located on the mouth of the Seine River.

Home to colourful skinny houses and a picturesque harbour it certainly is a lovely place, and I hope to return one day to fall further under its spell.

On your way to/from Honfleur make sure you drive across the spectacular Pont de Normandie.

• Last visit to Honfleur: Jun 2006
  • Intro Updated Jul 19, 2006

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2010 at 1:31 PM

It looks to be a nice place with good beach, and since you are only across the water, you may easily enjoy.

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2009 at 8:12 AM

One of my favourite places in France, lots of memories of gite holidays spent here during our UK years. Love the reflections. leyle

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2008 at 2:41 AM

Very nice Honfleur photo. When i lived in France and visited Normandy, I never failed to visit here. Its time to visit again, starting from here to other small villages along the Normandy coast. Have a good day.

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2007 at 11:25 AM

We hope to be in Honfleur this fall. Thanks for your usual good tips, especially the bistro. Hope all is well with you.

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2006 at 10:38 AM

we loved Honfleur, and we`re going to have those seafood platters next time too !

• nhcram's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2006 at 11:28 AM

Chris and I spent a lovely weekend her a few years ago. I recall the hotel was no so good. Yours looked OK though.

• zuriga's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2006 at 9:33 AM

Honfleur is one place I've always wanted to see. And I will! Your photos and tips are very good as always. See you tomorrow!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2006 at 12:48 AM

So you had much better weather here ...did I tell you that I love briges as well, that's why I liked Lisbon ...anyway, the Pont de Nomandie looks indeed impressive .... phhheww, how many places did you visit on your France trip? :-)

• alucas's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2006 at 12:13 PM

We have a Glynn Thomas print that shows the houses in your fourth Vieux-Bassin TL photo. And your 3rd bridge photo is better than the ones in a recent construction competition !

Badges & Stats in Honfleur

Have you been to Honfleur?

Latest Activity in Honfleur