"Thule AB Greenland" Thule by ox4rd
Thule Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 42 photos
Spent 364 1/2 days here (who's counting;-) Would have rather skipped it at the time, but in retrospect, the experience super charged my desire to visit other parts of the world and get a feel for all the different cultures. I'm thankful to all I met during my year at Thule.
Saw thiis flat top mountain everyday. Could even see its shadow during our 5 1/2 months of total darkness. In July, we had the Mount Dundas Open Golf Tournament. Carrying a grass mat to hit the ball so it will land, and riccochet into a circle of rocks. At the end, we hit whatever golf ball we had left into the iceburg cluttered water. The sound of the glaciers making iceburgs and the beautiful colors of the iceburgs will be etched in my memory forever.
ox4rd's Related Pages
Thule Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Balfor's Greenland Page"
- "North of the Northern Lights"
- "Thule AB Greenland"
- "Brugelette is home Belgium"
- "Thule AFB, Greenland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thule
- Hotels in Thule
- Transportation in Thule
- Nightlife in Thule
- Restaurants in Thule
- Warnings and Dangers in Thule
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thule
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Thule?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thule
Photos in ThuleSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Qatar Intro, 3 photos
- Thule Intro, 2 photos
- Montreal 1 review