"Beautiful Extreme World" Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia by diageva
Namibia Travel Guide: 2,270 reviews and 6,841 photos
After over 32 hours of flight and waiting at airports I arrived to Windhoek. I arrived to a moderm city, a modern country I never imagen like this. It was far from what I thought.
People is what I always search in my travels. Knowing them to learn how they life, and try to learn about them to make my life better.
Namibia have different groups, but the ones I knew, thanks to my guide Uanee, where Herero and Himbas. After all I heard and all I saw and felt there I wished to be adopted by them :)
I went with Kananga, a spanish travel agency that have a diferent style and make your travels real good and far away from other organizes tours (www.kananga.com)
You can be driving all day ... you will see red landscape, white, yellows, pinks landscapes ... not green ones :) ... all of incredible beauty.
Sunset, sunrise, bare feet, Amarula, hot, cold, wind, sea, desert, animals, waterholes, lots lots of sand
Etosha National Park is one of the world's greatest conservation areas. A sanctuary of African typical animals.
For visit Etosha or drive along the desert you need a guide.
Uanee Karuuombe is member of the Himba tribe and was born in Northern Namibia, did join Save the Rhino Trust as a rhino tracker.
Cell: 0812311263, Tel: 061 226535
He is the perfect guide of great knowledge of fauna and flora, and a great cooker.
lots of black-backed jackals are around the camp at night. DON'T LEAVE YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE YOUR TENT. (despite the advise... more travel advice
At Sossusvlei I took a scenic flight to see all that incredible beautiful red desert from the sky. You can take this... more travel advice
- See All Himba Men
- Supermarkets and more
- See All Birds Nest
- See All What to take
diageva's Related Pages
Namibia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Extreme World"
- "Namibia, an unknown yet unique African gem"
- "SAND, SUN AND SKYDIVING !!!!!"
- "Namibia - the dry paradise"
- "Namibian Safari"
- "Namibia - my introduction to Africa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Namibia
- Hotels in Namibia
- Transportation in Namibia
- Nightlife in Namibia
- Restaurants in Namibia
- Shopping in Namibia
- Warnings and Dangers in Namibia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Namibia
- 68 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Namibia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Namibia
- Posted in Travel Nepal Forum "Re: July Nepal"
- Commented on one of cbeaujean's Namibia travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Dead Vlei"
- updated a Namibia Travel Page "Beautiful Extreme World"
- Wrote a Review The Jackal thief about Snakes, scorpions and other dangerous animal life in Namibia Warnings and Dangers
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delhi Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agra Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues