Bali Warnings Or Dangers Tips by diageva
Bali Warnings and Dangers: 200 reviews and 168 photos
Sometimes you speak and they don't understand you ... but the go on smiling and dont tell you that they dont understand, and if you ask them if the have understood they will go on smiling and saying yes with the head... but ... at last ... you will see that they haven't undertand you at all. TERIMA KASIH
The roosters at Bali dont know that ... a roosters only must sing at the dawn not at every hour and minut of the day and KNIGHT.
If your drive your own car be carefull because you will be surely stoped by a trafic policemen telling you that you have done something wrong and asking you money so that you dont have to go to the police station. With 20 rupias (the same price at wich you can buy a sharon) they will be conform and let you go.
So, if you pass near a policeman this will send a sms to the mobil of other a in your way, then he stop you and tell you that you have advance another car without putting the lights for do it ... or something like that.
A hot point of this kind of performance is the famouses bat cave.
The problem with the mosquitos is real. You should use some lotion so that you can have some part of your skin unbeaten. They atack more at the mornings and at the sunset.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Bungalows in the midle of a incredible...
- See All Healthfood Restaurant at Mountain...
- See All Wongayagede at Mountain Batukaru
- See All Wedding ??
diageva's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharing my experiences Under the Bali Sunshine"
- "Bali, A Travel to Island Of Paradise :"
- "Bali, Indonesia..."
- "Bali - Island Beauty"
- "...stranded between heaven and earth"
- "BALI Of Gods, Goddesses & Demons"
- "Bali - Home of the Gods (& mischievious monkeys)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Explore the World
- Seaside Hotels
- An Phu Hotels
- Departamento de Islas de la Bahía
- Ilha de Jaguanum Hotels
- Poverty Point State Park Hotels
- Slovenia Warnings and Dangers
- Sri Lanka Warnings and Dangers
- Safety or not
- Virginia Beach Warnings and Dangers
- Shanghai Warnings and Dangers
- Pickpockets, Beggars, Crime and Scams
- Tampa Warnings and Dangers
- Nerja Warnings and Dangers
- Beirut Warnings and Dangers
- Aqaba Warnings and Dangers
- China Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 41 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delhi Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agra Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (37)
Top Bali hotels
- Jimbaran Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 96 Photos
- Kuta Hotels
- 333 Reviews - 724 Photos
- Ubud Hotels
- 520 Reviews - 1297 Photos
- Sanur Hotels
- 105 Reviews - 228 Photos
- Denpasar Hotels
- 42 Reviews - 137 Photos
- Uluwatu Hotels
- 236 Reviews - 641 Photos
- Bali Hotels
- 666 Reviews - 1602 Photos
- Karangasem Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 125 Photos
- Tabanan Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 89 Photos
- Gianyar Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 26 Photos
- Singaraja Hotels
- 20 Reviews - 47 Photos
- Bedugul Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 91 Photos
- Danau Tamblingan Hotels
- 1 Review - 1 Photo
- Klungkung Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 36 Photos
- Pulau Nusadua Hotels
- 35 Reviews - 96 Photos