"Lisboa" Lisbon by diageva

Lisbon Travel Guide: 5,193 reviews and 12,839 photos

Incredible beautiful Lisboa

Is the second time I visit Lisboa, but ... as for me is one of the most beautifuls cities with Sintra ... it will not be the last. I have just come ... but I am eager to go back there.
I love Lisboa!!!
For me its imposible stop walking in this city, for me is nearly imposible get a bus or other trasport ... because I want to see it everything ... MY LEGS!!!!!

• Last visit to Lisbon: Dec 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 14, 2003

• Pablos_new's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2009 at 2:10 AM

Very nice pix! Lovely place! :)

• lamsterz's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2006 at 7:26 AM

Excellent Lisbon tips! Simply maravilloso!

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2006 at 6:19 AM

Hola Eva! Una pagina muy buena de Lisboa! Tus fotos son excelentes y hay mucha información aquí. Un saludo de Sini

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2005 at 9:52 AM

So did your wishes come true after lighting the three candles?!!! Beautiful page on a beautiful city. Now may I have the pleasure of visiting it with you?!!!

• Apr 6, 2005 at 3:00 PM

Hi , i was in LIsbon this year and i can say .... best service and best price for an Residencial . You feel like in a 4 Stars Hotel . This Residencial will become a insidertip .

• Henkster's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2005 at 1:55 AM

I just got back from there, great place, I liked it almost as much as Malaga :)

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2004 at 4:51 AM

I like your page about Lisbon, a lot of nice pictures and good infos. Good job!

• Norali's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2004 at 8:15 AM

I use to love Miradors... for the nice views, for them being particular & remote places. Very desert most of times. I love azulejos too. This is a beautiful page, aesthetically meanings and depictions are useful, enthusiasming.. as usual Diageva pages.

• Witinha's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2004 at 7:32 AM

Congratulations! Excellent page. I was born in Lisbon (but I don't live there) and I saw places on your page I didn't know about their existence. Thank you!

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2004 at 11:56 PM

I agree whole heartedly.......great presentation

diageva

“flamenca ... por cojones”

Badges & Stats in Lisbon