"MALAGA LA BELLA" Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga by diageva
Málaga Travel Guide: 904 reviews and 2,404 photos
Malaga is the capital of the "Costa del Sol". It's a beautiful city full of history and colour. Thousands of places to have "tapas", good wine and meet with friends.
Clear southern light, blue skies most of the year round and the best climate in all of Europe. For me, the light, the great light we have that makes you to feel better and happier. Always I have gone for a time from Malaga, when I have came back, I have been always surprise and full with its light.
The coastal area around Malaga, and it is one of the most famous tourist areas in the entire world.
The history of Malaga, three centuries of Roman rule, another three under the Visigoths and Byzantines, after them the Moors that made Malaga city the most important commercial port in the kindom, until 1482 when the reconquist.
The best way to see Malaga is on foot. Walk, stop and have something to drink go on walking and stop again. I will try to give you a good place to Tapear with each MUST SEE.
Resisting with the enormous amount of bars the absence of bookstores.
The park is a long promonade that join the center, where the cathedral, old buildings and port are, with the the bullring. If you come to Malaga you should move from the train station to the bullring (see it in the map). The center and the bullring aren't far away. At the bullring area are great places to eat and a beautiful residence area. (Walk down to Pries, Paseo de Sancha, ... to the Limonar ...and get back to the center walking throught the sea promenade.)
In Agoust it take place the FERIA DE MALAGA (Malaga's Feir) ... the streets will be full of people wanting to have a nice time, some of the with flamenco dresses ... some horses ... bullfights every day ... lots of music for dance flamenco and actual ... en nearly everyone drunk ... from every early in the morning ... all this happend in the center of Malaga.
At night you have to go outside Malaga ... where a big explanade is the place where the party goes on till early in the morning ... all this you must finish it with churros over 7 or 8 in the morning ...
Agust is very hot in Malaga ... but you can go and have a bath at the see ... and ... you will sure get drunk because you will try to get fresh with the wonderful wine of Malaga ....
Only 5 room hotel in a beautiful residencial area full of beautiful houses and good restaurants, near the center 15... more travel advice
Calle Larios (Larios' Street) is the principal comercial street of Málaga, just in its historical center. From this one... more travel advice
diageva's Related Pages
Málaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALAGA LA BELLA"
- "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- "MAGNIFICENT MALAGA"
- "There's more to Malaga than the airport"
- "Malaga & Costa del Sol UNDER RECONSTRUCTION....."
- "A WONDERFUL DAY WITH SPECIAL FRIENDS"
- "The Fortress and castle on top ranks high"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Málaga
- Hotels in Málaga
- Transportation in Málaga
- Nightlife in Málaga
- Restaurants in Málaga
- Shopping in Málaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Málaga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Málaga
- 35 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 27 Forum posts
- 56 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Málaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Málaga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delhi Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agra Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues