"Venice, A romantic city????" Venice by diageva
Venice Travel Guide: 8,257 reviews and 21,907 photos
It was summer, August, I was going to have 5 days free on the busiest days of the year and I have to search for something quick. I get inside internet and search for the cheapest flight, the flight was for Venice. I have never been to Venice so I thought it could be a good place to go for 5 days.
But … Venice I heard it was a place for couples, perhaps I was going to feel strange surrounded by only couples kissing and smiling, but that was not going to make me stop going there, so I make my backpack and took the plain. I did search for a hotel through VT and founded a nice hotel, Hotel Ca’San Polo for 70 euros per night, and that was a good price for Venice at August.
I founded Venice a great place, beautiful romantic and not expensive at all. How can a city be known as expensive when you can hear opera or classic music for free while you walk at night? . It’s a very easy city to move around. I did liked Venice very much :)
This was a great surprise ... my first day ... after visiting Frari I did walk around and find this building ... I went... more travel advice
I did saw this place everytime I was at the Gran Canal ... a beautiful building or place with arcs and red curtains ...... more travel advice
diageva's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice – the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
- Posted in Travel Nepal Forum "Re: July Nepal"
- Commented on one of shirez's Venice travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Scuola Grande Di San Rocco"
- Wrote a Review Scuola Grande Di San Rocco about Scuola Grande di San Rocco in Venice Things to Do
- created a Venice Travel Page "Venice, A romantic city????"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delhi Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agra Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues