"Venice, A romantic city????" Venice by diageva

Venice Travel Guide: 8,257 reviews and 21,907 photos

Yes it is

It was summer, August, I was going to have 5 days free on the busiest days of the year and I have to search for something quick. I get inside internet and search for the cheapest flight, the flight was for Venice. I have never been to Venice so I thought it could be a good place to go for 5 days.

But … Venice I heard it was a place for couples, perhaps I was going to feel strange surrounded by only couples kissing and smiling, but that was not going to make me stop going there, so I make my backpack and took the plain. I did search for a hotel through VT and founded a nice hotel, Hotel Ca’San Polo for 70 euros per night, and that was a good price for Venice at August.

I founded Venice a great place, beautiful romantic and not expensive at all. How can a city be known as expensive when you can hear opera or classic music for free while you walk at night? . It’s a very easy city to move around. I did liked Venice very much :)

• Last visit to Venice: Aug 2004
  • Intro Written Jan 21, 2005

• Nov 17, 2010 at 7:36 PM

this is a lovely venice page... it makes me relive my happy memories here! i would love to go back and explore more, was only here 1 day :(

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2006 at 2:50 PM

Superb location

• sikorka's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2006 at 12:52 AM

Ciao Eva, very nice Venice page!

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2005 at 11:36 AM

Venice would be one place I'd like to spend time with the woman I love!!! The first time I went there I was alone, now I hope to be there with the one I love!!! Great pictures of the city I'd love to visit again!!!

• Dariana's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2005 at 1:30 PM

You are a really gooood photographer.Sense and sensibility.!

• nomada's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2005 at 3:40 AM

Tus paginas y fotos si que tienen una romantica belleza...

• shirez's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2005 at 3:05 AM

very nice pages of Venezia! when were you there? i was from the 28th of july till 4thf of aug.. maybe the same time?:-))

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2005 at 2:30 PM

Buen pagina Eva. Comen pizza las palomas? (Quiero a voy aqui :0))) Buenas noches vecina.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2005 at 9:52 AM

a lovely page & excellent pics, bringing back great memories !

• cbeaujean's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 9:38 AM

btw,people going to a church for praying,as you did ,generally don't have to pay entrance fees! compartiendo tu opinion:nada mejor que una gondola y un hombre!...and pigeons are the worst ennemies of san marco pretty buildings!

diageva

“flamenca ... por cojones”

Badges & Stats in Venice