"Singapore" Singapore by diageva
Singapore Travel Guide: 4,566 reviews and 10,375 photos
Singapore is a very special place.
I spend here 5 days, and for me ... was not enought. There are so many things to see ... or to do.
I didn't went to any mall, but to one of computers, and didn't went to Sentosa or to Orchard Road ... I am not interest in malls or attractions parks ... but ... as I didn't saw them I can not speak about them ... but I did saw many other things that I really loved, and that makes Singapore ... for me ... a very special and favorite spot of this big world ... I will like to come here back.
There you can find big buildings sharing space with a little chinese houses a little arabic shop or a little indian house. A great mix that will explose in your eyes and hart. The modern part of singapore, the one of the big buildings and bigs avenues, is a beautifull part, but also no so good part for walking because all distans are so bigs.
Little India is with China Town and Arab Street, a place where you can walk around and lose your self traveling direct to India, surounder by fantastic indian people full of tradition and colour. There you cand spend one hole day looking special indians shops, eating in their indians restorants, sharing with them a time in their fantastics hindus temples, fulling your self with so many colours and feallings
Another place to spend a hole day looking around, trying to take all kinds of smells, sensations, colours. Full of littles chinas shops and antiques shops with many interestings things. And realy the best Hindu temple, where I did spend more than 4 hours, sharing with them music, food and fealings.
Singapore is fantastic.
- Pros:The great mix of people and cultours
- Cons:In the modern part, the so big avenues, not good for walking
In Singapore there is a big mix .... of architectura, people and ... everything. In the pic you can see how little... more travel advice
If you go to hindu Temples, you will see men are with a special cotton saron coverd. Is a very nice cotton very fresh ..... more travel advice
- Every customs
- See All Stay at Boat Quay perpendicular
- See All Offcourse Raffles Hotel
- See All Night Life in Mohammed Sultan
diageva's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Uniquely Singapore"
- "Singapore Downtown"
- "(the real) Happiest Place on Earth"
- "Home away from Home"
- "ONE ISLAND WITH 63 SURROUNDING ISLETS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 37 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delhi Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agra Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues