"Singapore" Singapore by diageva

Singapore Travel Guide: 4,570 reviews and 10,393 photos

Singapore

Singapore is a very special place.
I spend here 5 days, and for me ... was not enought. There are so many things to see ... or to do.

I didn't went to any mall, but to one of computers, and didn't went to Sentosa or to Orchard Road ... I am not interest in malls or attractions parks ... but ... as I didn't saw them I can not speak about them ... but I did saw many other things that I really loved, and that makes Singapore ... for me ... a very special and favorite spot of this big world ... I will like to come here back.

There you can find big buildings sharing space with a little chinese houses a little arabic shop or a little indian house. A great mix that will explose in your eyes and hart. The modern part of singapore, the one of the big buildings and bigs avenues, is a beautifull part, but also no so good part for walking because all distans are so bigs.

Little India

Little India is with China Town and Arab Street, a place where you can walk around and lose your self traveling direct to India, surounder by fantastic indian people full of tradition and colour. There you cand spend one hole day looking special indians shops, eating in their indians restorants, sharing with them a time in their fantastics hindus temples, fulling your self with so many colours and feallings

China Town

Another place to spend a hole day looking around, trying to take all kinds of smells, sensations, colours. Full of littles chinas shops and antiques shops with many interestings things. And realy the best Hindu temple, where I did spend more than 4 hours, sharing with them music, food and fealings.

Singapore is fantastic.

• Pros:The great mix of people and cultours
  • Cons:In the modern part, the so big avenues, not good for walking
  • Last visit to Singapore: Oct 2003
  • Intro Updated Apr 11, 2005

• Apr 1, 2007 at 2:35 AM

Nice page, thanks for the information, always looking for new things in Singapore.

• songlines's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2006 at 11:20 AM

Lovely photo! I agree that this could be time well spend. It is very nice to hear the Hindu singing of the Vedas. Lovely atmosphere and people.

• Jul 17, 2006 at 10:02 AM

Hello! I wish that I have gone to "Little India", during my short visit to Singapore. I loved your country. Greetings!

• ahoerner's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2005 at 2:42 AM

Great page! In 10 days I'll be there and I'm really looking forward to it...

• barbskie's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2005 at 3:51 PM

Great tips ! Lucky you, you've got 5 days. We had only three but had beautiful memories though. won't say no for the next chance to visit this country again. thanks for sharing.

• wcph's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2005 at 1:52 AM

A wonderful page with lots of colorful photos.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2005 at 12:34 AM

Great mixture and colours of Singapore! Have a nice Sunday Eva!

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2005 at 10:45 AM

Very accurate info on a trip through Singapore ! greets from belgium

• cucumbre's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2004 at 11:29 AM

Hi from S'pore! Wonderful photos of city streets and life.

• Myndo's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2004 at 6:20 AM

I was in Singapure even shorter than you. You captured the feeling of the Place quite good. Very useful tips and nice photos!

diageva

“flamenca ... por cojones”

Badges & Stats in Singapore

Have you been to Singapore?

Latest Activity in Singapore