Agra Favorite Tips by diageva Top 5 Page for this destination
Agra Favorites: 72 reviews and 139 photos
Favorite thing: Commercial advertisements are painted with gorgeous colours at Agra’s walls. Pepsi, Mirinda, and other products are announcement this way. Most of them these with Indian fonts, so I did not understand some messages.
You could find MIRINDA when I was little at Spain, at 70’s, it was great to see it again cause it brings me childhood memories. Commercial advertisements are link to our memories very much.
I bought a bag that they use to go to the market with a tomato advertisement, I am really happy with it :)
Leave your shoes
Favorite thing: At Taj Mahal and other monuments you will have to leave your shoes or put a kind of textile over them at the entrance. I saw few people that took their own textiles for their shoes, perhaps that is a good idea.
If you leave the shoes you have to give some R. to the keeper, 5 R. are enought.
Favorite thing: Go dress properly to Taj Mahal; everybody wants to have nice pics there. I had the great luck to go at July, then I find only Indian tourist, so I had my pics full of the fantastic colours of women’s saris and with their elegance and beauty. Thanks to all that Indian tourist that were those days there and made my pics full of beautiful colours.
The morning we went to Taj Mahal it has been raining very hard so we had to put ours things inside a plastic bag. I am sure we spoiled many pics with those ugly plastic bags.
Favorite thing: There are few women at the streets, you can see them at the monuments or station with their families, but you will nearly don’t see them walking along the streets or at market. I asked the owner of the cyber we went and ask him about women. He told me they don’t like their women to be in the streets because they don’t like other men look at them. Well, if you are a woman, be prepared to receive all those eyes
More Reviews (23)
- What to take
- Restaurants at the city
- Perfume seller
- See All Bicycle Rickshaw or Motorrickshaw
- See All Stomach illness
diageva's Related Pages
Agra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Agra"
- "World of the Wonders"
- "Another Agra"
- "Agra - City of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort"
- "Red Fort"
- ">> eternal love of TAJ "
- See All...
- Things to Do in Agra
- Hotels in Agra
- Transportation in Agra
- Nightlife in Agra
- Restaurants in Agra
- Shopping in Agra
- Warnings and Dangers in Agra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Agra
- 27 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Agra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agra
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delhi Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agra Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (37)
- The Red Fort- 180 Reviews, 426 Photos
- The Taj Mahal- 242 Reviews, 561 Photos
- Fatehpur Sikri- 28 Reviews, 73 Photos
- Sikandra- 30 Reviews, 82 Photos
- Baby Taj- 34 Reviews, 73 Photos
- marble carvings of the Taj Mahal- 21 Reviews, 38 Photos
- Diwan-i-Khas- 7 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Getting around Agra- 6 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Jami Masjid- 8 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Anguri Bagh- 4 Reviews, 5 Photos
See All Agra Things to Do