Agra Favorite Tips by diageva Top 5 Page for this destination

Agra Favorites: 72 reviews and 139 photos

Commercials - Agra

Commercials

Commercial Advertisements

Favorite thing: Commercial advertisements are painted with gorgeous colours at Agra’s walls. Pepsi, Mirinda, and other products are announcement this way. Most of them these with Indian fonts, so I did not understand some messages.
You could find MIRINDA when I was little at Spain, at 70’s, it was great to see it again cause it brings me childhood memories. Commercial advertisements are link to our memories very much.
I bought a bag that they use to go to the market with a tomato advertisement, I am really happy with it :)

• Updated Aug 26, 2004
Leave your shoes - Agra

Leave your shoes

Take your shoes

Favorite thing: At Taj Mahal and other monuments you will have to leave your shoes or put a kind of textile over them at the entrance. I saw few people that took their own textiles for their shoes, perhaps that is a good idea.

If you leave the shoes you have to give some R. to the keeper, 5 R. are enought.

• Written Aug 25, 2004
Elegance - Agra

Elegance

Elegance

Favorite thing: Go dress properly to Taj Mahal; everybody wants to have nice pics there. I had the great luck to go at July, then I find only Indian tourist, so I had my pics full of the fantastic colours of women’s saris and with their elegance and beauty. Thanks to all that Indian tourist that were those days there and made my pics full of beautiful colours.
The morning we went to Taj Mahal it has been raining very hard so we had to put ours things inside a plastic bag. I am sure we spoiled many pics with those ugly plastic bags.

• Written Aug 23, 2004
Women - Agra

Women

Women

Favorite thing: There are few women at the streets, you can see them at the monuments or station with their families, but you will nearly don’t see them walking along the streets or at market. I asked the owner of the cyber we went and ask him about women. He told me they don’t like their women to be in the streets because they don’t like other men look at them. Well, if you are a woman, be prepared to receive all those eyes

• Written Aug 23, 2004

diageva

“flamenca ... por cojones”

Badges & Stats in Agra