"My thoughts and prayers go out to you." Japan by JimKnopf
Japan Travel Guide: 20,048 reviews and 56,056 photos
I pray for the people who want leave the dangerous places.
I pray for the poeple who are still in the damaged areas.
I pray for the people who want help.
I pray for the poeple which died.
I pray for my Japanese friends I found through the Internet. Miss them.
I pray for all Japanese, strength to go through this bad time.
If I remember Chernobyl and see now Fukushima I get sick and tears.
I am really worried about Japan, and the rest of the world.
And so many countries still don't see the danger which is coming from our nuclear plants. Go and study about the nuclear plants, Chernobyl, Majak (Kyshtym), now Fukushima, and many accidents we even don't know about it. When we'll stop?! The more plants we have the more accidents we'll get. Why we can't see the danger. The places to live get smaller and smaller because many places already contaminated. And we need soon more places to live. Can you imagine that game and msuhrooms in europe still contaminated?! It is so.
If you could see a map with contaminated places, places of the plants, pictures of Chernobyl, I am sure you would get sick and even would puke.
I stop now, it makes me so mad.
Let our thoughts go to Japan and think about them.
Pray that they finally can stop the problems, to stop a second Chernobyl.
This proud country got from one day to the other so poor. I feel so sad for these people, and helpless.
list of nuclear plants
Nuclear and radiation accidents
Chernobyl radiation map from CIA handbook
for the other countries and the poor poeple there.
For the people who are in pain, hurt, trouble, places of war.....
the prayers will help them
I am sure, it is the last hope
- Cons:Nuclear Plant
JimKnopf's Related Pages
Japan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAND AND NATURE OF JAPAN"
- "Japan has, what you've never experienced"
- "Nihon sugoi desu! (Japan is wonderful!)"
- "High Culture & Modernity"
- "Japan, My Friends, Our Trip...."
- "Paul's Journey Through Japan"
- "Tadaima!! (I came back!!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Japan
- Hotels in Japan
- Transportation in Japan
- Nightlife in Japan
- Restaurants in Japan
- Shopping in Japan
- Warnings and Dangers in Japan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Japan
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Japan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Japan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stuttgart Intro, 46 reviews, 84 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dresden Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schwangau Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Schloß Salem 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Aulendorf Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Oberammergau Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Kenya Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Berlin Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
Top Japan hotels
- Osaka Hotels
- 873 Reviews - 2517 Photos
- Okinawa Hotels
- 46 Reviews - 40 Photos
- Narita Hotels
- 133 Reviews - 237 Photos
- Shinjuku Hotels
- 107 Reviews - 312 Photos
- Takayama Hotels
- 124 Reviews - 374 Photos
- Nagoya Hotels
- 405 Reviews - 1088 Photos
- Yokohama Hotels
- 297 Reviews - 920 Photos
- Kobe Hotels
- 183 Reviews - 547 Photos
- Fukuoka Hotels
- 258 Reviews - 448 Photos
- Otaru Hotels
- 47 Reviews - 156 Photos
- Nikko Hotels
- 258 Reviews - 766 Photos
- Sapporo Hotels
- 177 Reviews - 432 Photos
- Misawa Hotels
- 14 Reviews - 32 Photos
- Hagi Hotels
- 15 Reviews - 21 Photos
- Sasebo Hotels
- 119 Reviews - 209 Photos