"KOLHAPUR2010" Kolhapur by mili_143
Kolhapur Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 45 photos
The land of magnificent temples and the religious pride of Maharashtra. Situated in the tranquil laps of the Sahyadri mountains and surrounded by rivers from all directions with Krishna Ganiki to the east, Shiva and Mayuri to the west, Veda and Yaksha to the south and to the north, Krishna and Warana.
This lake is constructed by Shree Chatrpati Shahu Maharaj. It is know as chowpati of Kolhapur. During 750-850 AD... more travel advice
Mahalakshmi goddess is mentioned in many Puranas. The idol of the Devi is made of precious stone, weighing about 40 Kgs.... more travel advice
mili_143's Related Pages
Kolhapur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kolhapur The Best"
- "A lovely city to travel - Kolhapur !!!"
- "Sugar cane"
- "A Nice Town in Maharashtra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kolhapur
- Hotels in Kolhapur
- Restaurants in Kolhapur
- Shopping in Kolhapur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kolhapur
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kolhapur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kolhapur
Top 5 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos
- Goa Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Union Territory of Daman and Diu Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Alibag Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Kolhapur Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos